Critical thoughts on all things type and season - and your closet

hangers

hangers
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

Featured Post

Outer and Inner Design Lines

When you take the McJimsey style quiz , the recommendations you get divide into two categories, the inner and outer design lines. Outer de...

Jane Rekas, LCSW

Jane Rekas, LCSW
Certified in Color Me A Season

Background

I am the great granddaughter of Willi Aeppli a Waldorf educator with Rudolf Steiner, color and temperament philosopher. I began my main blog, EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH, "critical thoughts on all things season and type" 5/26/11, where I also have a collection of other quizzes. I started my EYT Forums when I became a Color Me a Season CMAS trainee. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Hypnotist, and Reiki Master.