Critical thoughts on all things type and season - and your closet

hangers

hangers

Monday, March 30, 2015

On 10:49:00 AM by Jane Leu Rekas in    No comments
You are a RedheadBlondeBrunetteBlack Hair
You have eyes that are: warm bluecool bluegrey green
for brown eyes, see brown hair, etc.
Jewelry to match body colors

Medium Ash Blonde

Medium Golden Blonde

Shoes for Blondes

Shoes for Blondes by expressingyourtruth featuring cream shoes


Warm Springs can have warm, bright yellow blonde hair.
Light Springs can have honey blonde or taupe hair, or it can even be ash blonde.
Clear Springs can have platinum blonde hair.
Summers will have ash blonde or sandy hair, possibly with golden blonde highlights if Light Summer.

Warm and Soft Autumns can have metallic blonde hair, possibly with a red tinge.
If a Winter is blonde, they are usually the Clear Winter, with cool bright almost white hair.

Be sure to check out: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 tabs
but don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Outer and Inner Design Lines

When you take the McJimsey style quiz , the recommendations you get divide into two categories, the inner and outer design lines. Outer de...

Jane Rekas, LCSW

Jane Rekas, LCSW
Certified in Color Me A Season

Background

I am the great granddaughter of Willi Aeppli a Waldorf educator with Rudolf Steiner, color and temperament philosopher. I began my main blog, EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH, "critical thoughts on all things season and type" 5/26/11, where I also have a collection of other quizzes. I started my EYT Forums when I became a Color Me a Season CMAS trainee. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Hypnotist, and Reiki Master.